In today’s job market, it’s hard to find candidates that have the skills to succeed in your industry. With 50 years of experience in sourcing top talent, we’ve developed proven recruiting practices and networks that drive results.
At Masterson Staffing Solutions, we use many recruiting strategies to attract quality talent that meets your company’s unique staffing needs, including:
- Referrals from our current employees. Referrals are one of the best ways to find quality talent. Whether you’re a current employee or a client we work with, we strive to provide quality and reliable services that will inspire you to contact us with a referral.
- Social media and professional networks. Social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook have a wide reach and easy sharing capabilities, helping us spread your job openings to a large audience.
- Print advertising media. Traditional media is reliable and effective, allowing us to target industry-specific audiences for highly specialized roles.
- Sub-vendor relationships. We want to meet your company’s unique needs with specialized services, and the connections and partnerships we’ve forged with other staffing firms allows us to do just that.
But our community recruiting practices are what separates us from other staffing agencies. Relationships are a core part of our mission as a business. Over the last five decades, we’ve developed and maintained relationships with a variety of community organizations and businesses to connect us with new talent across the Midwest. These reliable channels enable us to quickly fulfill your company’s talent requests with relevant, skilled job seekers. Some of those organizations include:
- Local universities, community colleges, secretarial and trade schools
- High schools in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and North and South Dakota
- Job fair organizers
- Churches and community organizations
- Local workforce centers
- Welfare-to-work and back-to-work organizations
Whether you’re looking for professional or light industrial talent, we have you covered. Contact us to learn more.
If you’re looking for good talent, we’re here to help.